Halo Custom Games
We host custom games through Halo Customs.com they're always fun and exciting and everyone has a blast! We've hosted many different maps and game types ranging from Competitive, Casual, Mini Games, Objectives, and a few Racing events. We hope you can join in on the fun during our next session, see you soon!
If you have a request of something you'd like to see, a map you'd like play tested, or have a suggestion on something we can do better please let us know, we are here for you. We will do our best to give all requests our full attention. Plus if your map plays well and everyone has a good time we might feature it on our growing YouTube channel.
Below you will find all the information related to custom games (Rules, GamePlay, etc). If you have any questions please feel free to shoot us a message. We'd love to hear from you.
- Ages 16 and up
- Must have a mic
- Be polite to other players
- Be respectful to other players
- No cheating (Please obey the game type rules)
- Must have a working and stable internet connection
- No complaining (These are casual games so don't get all up in arms if you have a bad game)
- If the party leader changes hands please return the lead back to me once your game/map is played
- Most of all have fun and make some new friends
- All sessions are kept at a maximum of 14 players
- If a game lobby is full you will be invited as soon as there is room
- Players will be randomly rotated out after games to make room for new players
- Create a new message on xbox live
- Enter the message text "HCInvite"
- Send it to my GamerTag: Default404
- Wait for my game invite
- Players will be randomly rotated out after games to make room for new players (So hang in there)
- All requests to play and or test custom maps must be submitted 15 minutes before the event.